What interests you?
- Blog Update (3)
- Living Life (40)
- Poetry (6)
- Poetry Reading (28)
- That Thought (14)
- Video Gaming (24)
- Writing Prompt (21)
- Following the Hens to the Jungle
- Do Chickens Like Fireworks?
- Chicken Laying an Egg – Chicken TV
- Watering Trees at the Nursery
- Chickens and Bananas
- New Dirt Bath for the Chickens
- Day in the Life of Chickens
- Chickens Love Dandelions
- Cutting Down Trees With Friends
- Flock Update & Chicken Bititch Police
- Pecking Order Finally Established!
- Lethargic Chicken and Hawks Circling
- Chicken Curtains & Training Chickens to Use Them
- Multitasking in Today’s World
- Turtles by the Bay by Mary Lou Healy
- Weekend Chickens May 7th & 29th
- Frustrations with YouTube Ads
- Playing Cluster Duck – Good Luck!
- Momentary Gift – Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- Treat It Like a Business
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Acceptance or Tolerance
Unique Striking Unusual Crazy Disgusting Insane Annoying Beautiful Exasperating Formidable Ugly Intimidating Distracting to you all For a multitude of reasons, Some just, Some unjust. We are, In the end, All the same in Completely different ways. Written 4/9/2016 MagPie … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry Tagged p-Tolerance Comments Off on Acceptance or Tolerance