What interests you?
- Frustrations with YouTube Ads
- Playing Cluster Duck – Good Luck!
- Momentary Gift – Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- Weekend Chickens – April 30th
- No One is Ever Always Right.. Right?
- Poison Oak Whispers by Mary Lou Healy
- Weekend Chickens – April 23rd
- HOA Hall Monitors
- Guess How Many Coins Are In This Jar!
- It’s Never Too Late To Give Up
- Weekend Chickens – April 16th
- Egg Inc Game Play
- Hunter/Hunted Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Cook Prime Ribe
- Restaurants Cooking Fries in Soybean Oil – Top 8 Allergen
- Beautiful Autumn Colors
- Weekend Chickens – April 1
- Hollywood Elites vs Everyone Else
- Wistful Thought While Passing a Rosebush
Monthly Archives: January 2022
This poem was put together as a tribute to my 5 chickens who experienced their very first snow day ever. They really wanted out and eventually got their wish. Because I’m so far behind in creating and uploading their videos, … Continue reading
We’re building a frame to attach a future chicken tunnel to the existing coop/run and the new dog kennel (aka chicken kennel). The project began by building the dog kennel which is being used to house 5 chickens. This will … Continue reading
In September 2021, I decided to make the ultimate plunge. Okay, maybe not the ‘ultimate’ plunge, but still a plunge, none the less. I prepared for and purchased 5 baby chickens (aka chicks) and brought them home to my garage. … Continue reading