I got bored one day and decided to count my coins. Just for fun, can you guess how many coins are in this jar BEFORE I dump it out and then after you see the piles separated out? Guess if we’ll end in an even or odd number, the last number of the dollar amount and the last two numbers. It’s silly but might as well.
What interests you?
- Frustrations with YouTube Ads
- Playing Cluster Duck – Good Luck!
- Momentary Gift – Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- Weekend Chickens – April 30th
- No One is Ever Always Right.. Right?
- Poison Oak Whispers by Mary Lou Healy
- Weekend Chickens – April 23rd
- HOA Hall Monitors
- Guess How Many Coins Are In This Jar!
- It’s Never Too Late To Give Up
- Weekend Chickens – April 16th
- Egg Inc Game Play
- Hunter/Hunted Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Cook Prime Ribe
- Restaurants Cooking Fries in Soybean Oil – Top 8 Allergen
- Beautiful Autumn Colors
- Weekend Chickens – April 1
- Hollywood Elites vs Everyone Else
- Wistful Thought While Passing a Rosebush