This is a fun poem by Mary Lou Healy that features foxes. Take a look.
What interests you?
- Frustrations with YouTube Ads
- Playing Cluster Duck – Good Luck!
- Momentary Gift – Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- Weekend Chickens – April 30th
- No One is Ever Always Right.. Right?
- Poison Oak Whispers by Mary Lou Healy
- Weekend Chickens – April 23rd
- HOA Hall Monitors
- Guess How Many Coins Are In This Jar!
- It’s Never Too Late To Give Up
- Weekend Chickens – April 16th
- Egg Inc Game Play
- Hunter/Hunted Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Cook Prime Ribe
- Restaurants Cooking Fries in Soybean Oil – Top 8 Allergen
- Beautiful Autumn Colors
- Weekend Chickens – April 1
- Hollywood Elites vs Everyone Else
- Wistful Thought While Passing a Rosebush