What interests you?
- Frustrations with YouTube Ads
- Playing Cluster Duck – Good Luck!
- Momentary Gift – Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- Weekend Chickens – April 30th
- No One is Ever Always Right.. Right?
- Poison Oak Whispers by Mary Lou Healy
- Weekend Chickens – April 23rd
- HOA Hall Monitors
- Guess How Many Coins Are In This Jar!
- It’s Never Too Late To Give Up
- Weekend Chickens – April 16th
- Egg Inc Game Play
- Hunter/Hunted Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Cook Prime Ribe
- Restaurants Cooking Fries in Soybean Oil – Top 8 Allergen
- Beautiful Autumn Colors
- Weekend Chickens – April 1
- Hollywood Elites vs Everyone Else
- Wistful Thought While Passing a Rosebush
Tag Archives: Cooking
In this video, Michael and I go through the process of making beef jerky. We are using a London Broil, a meat slicer, and a dehydrator. We take you from the very beginning of cutting the meat to salting it … Continue reading
If you are interested in learning how to make the best prime rib ever, watch this video. Michael the Mad Scientist goes through the process from start to finish which includes salting it for a few hours and then eating … Continue reading
Michael shows us an easy method for rendering beef fat in order to make great tasting beef tallow. In another video he created bone broth which contributed to the creation of the tallow! In a future video, we create beef … Continue reading