What interests you?
- Frustrations with YouTube Ads
- Playing Cluster Duck – Good Luck!
- Momentary Gift – Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- Weekend Chickens – April 30th
- No One is Ever Always Right.. Right?
- Poison Oak Whispers by Mary Lou Healy
- Weekend Chickens – April 23rd
- HOA Hall Monitors
- Guess How Many Coins Are In This Jar!
- It’s Never Too Late To Give Up
- Weekend Chickens – April 16th
- Egg Inc Game Play
- Hunter/Hunted Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Cook Prime Ribe
- Restaurants Cooking Fries in Soybean Oil – Top 8 Allergen
- Beautiful Autumn Colors
- Weekend Chickens – April 1
- Hollywood Elites vs Everyone Else
- Wistful Thought While Passing a Rosebush
Tag Archives: Miss Cloud
Two of our hens are laying eggs now with the others curious what the deal is. Waiting on Miss Cloud, Parkour Chick, and Phoenix. I was gone most of the day so it was late when I collected the eggs. … Continue reading
Miss Cloud took on Spit Fire and lost. Miss Cloud was injured enough that she needed some purple cover-up over her wounds. I think her pride was hurt the most. I also completely removed the deep liter I was attempting … Continue reading
It took a while to figure out which hen was the third hen to lay eggs in the flock. On this morning I woke to 3 eggs instead of 2 with no idea who laid it! It took two days … Continue reading
Spit Fire is trying to get everyone in trouble today! It’s wet and slushy and gross but I find a lap chicken, record a video with my chin, watch Trinity fly at a squirrel, & get the flock block! This … Continue reading