What interests you?
- Frustrations with YouTube Ads
- Playing Cluster Duck – Good Luck!
- Momentary Gift – Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- Weekend Chickens – April 30th
- No One is Ever Always Right.. Right?
- Poison Oak Whispers by Mary Lou Healy
- Weekend Chickens – April 23rd
- HOA Hall Monitors
- Guess How Many Coins Are In This Jar!
- It’s Never Too Late To Give Up
- Weekend Chickens – April 16th
- Egg Inc Game Play
- Hunter/Hunted Poem by Mary Lou Healy
- How to Cook Prime Ribe
- Restaurants Cooking Fries in Soybean Oil – Top 8 Allergen
- Beautiful Autumn Colors
- Weekend Chickens – April 1
- Hollywood Elites vs Everyone Else
- Wistful Thought While Passing a Rosebush
Tag Archives: Spit Fire
Miss Cloud took on Spit Fire and lost. Miss Cloud was injured enough that she needed some purple cover-up over her wounds. I think her pride was hurt the most. I also completely removed the deep liter I was attempting … Continue reading
It took a while to figure out which hen was the third hen to lay eggs in the flock. On this morning I woke to 3 eggs instead of 2 with no idea who laid it! It took two days … Continue reading
First Egg, New Perches, Pecking Order There were a few videos posted this weekend primarily because Spit Fire had her very own “first egg video” just like Trinity (spoiler alert… Miss Cloud’s video is coming out next weekend). In this … Continue reading